Translate

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Training: Play day!

 Sunday 08/09/2014

Goals: No goals today...it's time to relax

Process: Short warm up then a loooonnng relaxing trail ride

Other things to do: Practice polo wraps? Try on Amigo Mio rain sheet. The Amigo Medium I bought looks a touch too big :( :( I have a feeling Mio is going to be too. *Sigh*

Practically swimming in it :(


What Happened:

Well Max was an absolute angel today..as usual. I practiced some button braids on his mane and a braid on his tail. I've braided squat my whole life so I'm a bit fumbly and messy with it..but he didn't seem to mind much. He's so patient with me!


The results :)

After tormenting him with braids, we got tacked up and headed out on the trails. He was relaxed and curious, a lovely combo. We eventually worked up to some trots and little hops over small logs laid out on the trail. And oh! We saw a baby fox!! Max and I said "awwwwwww" at the same time

Looky that cute bebeh fox!


Max loves obstacles

 We even headed out on the road and he was so brave!! I love my sweet boy!!


 A little hand-grazing, brush out the braids and it was time to tuck him back in his paddock for lunch. He's so good...whenever I take his halter off he'd dip his head down towards me for his fly mask. He knows the drill lol!

Munch munch munch

Sporting a fro


Next Maxsession will be this coming Tuesday! Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment