Translate

Friday, September 26, 2014

September's 10 questions by Viva Carlos


Viva Carlos posted these ten questions on her blog and I thought it would be fun to answer them. So here they are!

  • Is there something you don't like about your riding?  My position and how I sometimes get muddled with my aids, which would in turn confuse and befuddle poor Max!
  • Does your horse buck?   I have seen him get a few bucks out in lunging sessions..so yes he certainly does! So far not with me on his back though!
  • Is your horse head shy?   He isn't head shy but he doesn't really like his face touched, except when he wants itches or cuddles.
  • Favorite barn chore to do?   I actually kind of enjoy sweeping the aisles. There's something very satisfying about clean floors.
  • How many times do you ride a week?   Four, twice after work during the week and twice on the weekends.
  • Who is your favorite pro rider?   Edward Gal
  • If one pro rider could train you for one day who would it be?   Randi Thompson
  • Favorite Facial Marking?   White blaze of course ^.^
  • Leg Markings or No Leg Markings?   Definitely white socks ^.^
  • Ever broken anything falling off?   No - and I hope to keep it that way!



3 comments:

  1. sweeping is actually not very high on my list lol - but i'm right there with you on the muddled aids... one day it'll all be clear, right?? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..one fine day it'll all happen ;) *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. Some great questions from Viva Carlos and some great responses from Carol and Max (mostly Carol)!!

    ReplyDelete